Punta Manglar Resort is built close to a mangrove forest and one of the best coral reefs of the region, over a shallow marine plain, at only 5 minutes by boat of Bocas del Toro City. Water and electricity (24 hours) are being carried from the city by an acqueduct and an underwater wire.
Punta Manglar Resort is located in a beautiful bay of calm waters, Mangrove Point, at short distance of Bocas del Toro city and Bocas Marina. Relax in our roofed deck, while sipping a delicious cocktail, looking at the most beautiful sunset you ever saw.
The resort comprises of wooden cabins, built on the old caribbean architecture, on concrete stilts over the water, accessed by elevated wooden walk ways. The cabins accomodates from 2 to 8 people. Each with a balcony facing the sea, from where you can relax and enjoy the beauty of a caribbean sunset.
Cabins features are:
• Cabin 1: 1 double bed, ceiling fan, private bathroom.
• Cabin 2: 2 double beds, 2 bumpbeds, ceiling fans, private bathroom, balcony on the water.
• Cabin 3: 1 bumpbed, 2 double beds, ceiling fans, private bathroom, balcony on the water.
• Cabin 4: 1 double bed, 1 bumpbed, ceiling fans, private bathroom, balcony on the water.
• Cabin 5: 1 double bed, ceiling fan, AC, and private bathroom with hot water, balcony on the water.
Have a nice meal in their restaurant. The restaurant offers
a menu from dishes based on chicken, beef to the
most delicious seafood: fish, shrimps, calamari, and their famous seafood soup.Everything sided with fresh salads, potatos, fries, or rice. The drinks include beer, soft drinks or a bottle of wine.
Punta Manglar The Punta Manglar Hotel's own web site
All Bocas del Toro Area Hotels