Marinas in Bocas del Toro
There are two marinas in the Bocas del Toro archipelago, one
in the town of Bocas del Toro, and the other on the nearby island of Carenero
An up to date marina that can accommodate boats up to 100 ft.. Their concrete
floating docks provide stable platforms for walking and working, with aluminum
ramps connecting the slips to the land.
- Capacity up to 100 slips, accommodating boats from 20 ft.
to 100 ft.
- 30 & 50 amp electricity: Individually metered
- Water: Available at each slip free of charge.
- Modern, clean restrooms
- Laundry service
- A Gazebo with bar and barbecue area
- Fuel dock
- Complete exterior and interior cleaning
- Buffing of hulls and topsides
- Polishing of chrome and stainless
- Painting and varnishing
- Canvas work
- Charter services
- Professional yacht brokerage linked to major yacht sales
A family owned full service marina with 26 slips up to 60 ft.,
120/240 Shore Power, restrooms, showers, laundry service, WiFi Hotspot, Direct
TV, yacht maintenance programs, Visa and MC accepted. Transient, monthly and
annual finger pier docking facilities with 120/240 VAC 60Hz shore power connections
(Marinco twist-lock plugs with separate earth ground).
- Yacht care services, including boat cleaning, repairs, absentee
owner boat permit renewal.
- Pressurized potable water & Pressurized rain water systems.
- Garbage and waste oil disposal.
- Dinghy storage racks.
- Covered work area with power and water.
- Diesel fuel available nearby.
- Propane bottle refilling service.
- Dock shower and laundry facilities.
- Twenty-four hour private security.
- Water taxi available from 8:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Book exchange, Video and DVD library.
- E-mail and Broadband Internet service.
- Mail and package receiving.
- Cruisers' kitchen/dining area.
- Cold beer, soda and ice for sale.
- Fish cleaning station with chum grinder.
- Assistance with travel and tourism in Panama and Costa Rica.
Bocas del Toro Information Guide